Skip to content
Quality and Privacy
- As a BIG-registered GZ psychologist (Big registration number 69101506025), I adhere to the ethics and quality guidelines of the NIP (Netherlands Institute of Psychologists), an established code of ethics based on honesty, openness, respect and trust.
- It may happen that, despite my adherence to these standards, you feel that you have a complaint about my professional practice or treatment. If we are unable to reach agreement, you can contact the NIP for further support, and/or refer to the following information.
- No information or data about your treatment will be passed on to insurance companies or other third parties unless you have given your express permission to do so. In the Netherlands, it is common practice for your GP to receive a summary at the end of your treatment. If you do not wish your GP to be informed, this will always be respected. Provided that you inform your therapist of this.
- From 2017 January 2017, all mental health professionals must have a quality declaration. You can access the declaration here.
- As of 25 May 2018, all mental health professionals must have an AVG privacy statement, which you can access in English.